EconomicsOnline is an innovative economics resource for students and teachers.
The site provides interactive access to a range of activities related to the New Zealand economics curriculum at Years 12 and 13. There are interactive notes, exercises, practice examination papers, a glossary, and useful economics websites.
Economics is a subject that is always changing and the Internet allows for material to be updated on a regular basis to keep you fully informed. This site has a weekly case-study on current issues, and a monthly update on major indicators in the New Zealand economy.
EconomicsOnline was produced and is managed by Mark Johnston, who has taught economics for the last 12 years in New Zealand and the United Kingdom.
- Full course notes including exercises and model answers for Year 12 and Year 13 Economics
- Interactive animations to illustrate theories
- Weekly case study on current developments in the New Zealand and global economy
- Monthly update of economic statistics on the New Zealand economy
- Maintained external links to other resources on the web
Who should subscribe?
- People who want a background to the working of the New Zealand and international macro-economy
- Secondary students, including those who require additional help to complete the course at their present school
- People who have an interest in studying EconomicsOnline.